Saturday, April 29, 2017

Wait, Xylitol Sugar Free Candy actually Tastes GOOD??? Watch me try this crazy stuff!


So I recently was introduced to something called ICE CHIPS (see my reaction video below). I knew xylitol is good for your teeth and has zero net carbs, and is basically awesome but I had never tried hard candy made out of it. You know how when you first try Stevia, it's an acquired taste? I did not NOT have that problem (as you can clearly see in the vid lol). And yes, I ate through that box already. This is not a plug, genuinely surprisingly better-than-sugar-candy stuff. I'm serious, you might want to try some: http://smarturl.it/icechips

Xylitol starves bad bacteria in the mouth, attacks strep, and actually PREVENTS tooth decay. It's in really really good mouthwashes. Just don't let your pets eat it. But for humans, a daily xylitol regime is a no brainer. And, in Candy Form?? Am I nuts for thinking this is the best candy I've had in a long time?


WATCH THE REACTION  VIDEO OF ME TRYING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME